Who we are
Since its foundation in 2008, telia.co.gr SA (telia) has focused largely on the development of professional web content management products and applications and has acquired an extensive customer base that spans all fundamental market segments.
The company has consistently invested in the infrastructure, people and know-how necessary for offering products and services of superior quality. As a result the company now expands in the international market, having as asset the extensive experience accrued from over 500 projects that combine multiple core functionalities and disciplines, complex navigational goals, and platforms that may integrate with one or more outside applications (web, mobile, intranet etc).
A main focus of telia lies also in the growth of its own web brands that are focus in 3 areas:
- sophisticated algorithms that collect and analyze already published content
- large scale discounts on selected on line vacation packages promotion
- domain name industry
With such an increase of the volume of online audience, our brands create added value to those looking to take advantage of exceptional web-based products.
What we do
Telia delivers web based solutions that represent your brand and encourage users to interact with your business online, while providing measurable returns on your investment.
We utilize best-of-breed technology to offer you exceptional services in the fields of:
- content management systems
- web development & design
- online marketing, web strategy, seo
- mobile applications development
Our expertise in web development, in combination with our guaranteed reliable technical support and the solid experience in online marketing techniques ensure our associates that however complex the development and the promotion of a project may be, it will be thoroughly realized and the end result will exceed expectations.
Telia Seeks: Mean Stack Developer
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Work experience at least 5 years in a similar or related object position
- Experience in designing and implementing applications.
- Experience in the design and implementation of mobile applications.
- Excellent programming skills in Javascipt OOP
- Fluency NodeJS, Express, AngularJS, MongoDB, Yeoman, Grunt, Gulp, web sockets (socket.io)
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Teamwork, experience and project delivery.
- Ready for continuous development and knowledge.
- Very good prospects and professional development opportunities
- Professional working environment
- Bonus and Private insurance depending qualifications
Even if you don't see a role you think you'd be perfect for, send us a CV or a note on why you think you'd be a valuable contributor to the incredible things we're doing here. We never miss an opportunity, so why should you?Submit your CV to email@example.com